- Background surface irregularities are accommodated within the framework cavity.
- Provides a solution for backgrounds that are not suitable for bonded systems, for example, plasters or DriLyner® systems.
- Services are easily incorporated within the framework.
- Wide range of U-values achievable to suit project requirements through our extensive selection of Gyproc ThermaLine® laminate board types and framework.
- The minimal thermal bridging of the insulation layer due to the small, discrete fixings back to the substrate.
- Provides a thermally responsive environment with quick heating time as a result of positioning the insulation layer on the warm side of the room.
- Provides a high-performance option to achieve enhanced acoustic performance.
- Gyproc GypLyner® is a cost-effective, virtually independent metal wall lining system. This system is commonly used where the external wall or substrate is very uneven or out of plumb.
Key Benefit of Gyproc® Boards (See more details)
- Gyproc® Boards is strong, firm. It is difficult to bend.
- The smoothness of the board surface and keeps the joints smooth. until the seam is not visible as per the big one sheet.
- The screw head does not fall off, does not sink when shooting the screw.
- Gyproc® board edge is smooth, the board texture is easy to cut, easy to install, easy to plaster, helps work faster.
- Gyproc® board is lighter weight. Makes it easy to move without wasting effort.
- Gyproc® board has a variety of special properties. Available in all types of applications, such as heatproofs, soundproof, water-proof , fire-resistant, or extra-strong boards, etc.
- Help to be safe for health and help protect the environment through the standard of ASTM D5116-06 standard. and guarantees the release of Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde or ammonia in low emissions. Our boards maintain the home environment for residents to be healthy and pollution-free.
- GypFrame® ML6A Track is fixed at the perimeter of the room with the longer leg at the bottom.
- GypFrame® ML75 Brackets are fixed to the soffit at the required centers.
- GypFrame® ML50A Lining Channels are located into the perimeter track and each leg of the GypFrame® ML75 Brackets are screw -fixed to the GypFrame® ML50A Lining Channels with Gyproc® Wafer Head Screws.
- The protruding legs of each bracket are bent to sit back from the channel face. GypFrame® ML50A Lining Channel sections are extended using GypFrame® ML3A Channel Connectors
(1) Typical details
(1) GypFrame® ML6A
2) GypFrame® ML50A
(3) GypFrame® ML75
(4) Gyproc® Gypsum Board
(5) Existing (by other)
(2) Section details
(1) Gyproc® expansion bolt 6 mm
(2) GypFrame® ML75
(3) Gyproc® Wafer Head Screw