1.2. We may review this Privacy Statement from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website and/or by contacting you by email. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of our email or the date on which we post the modified terms on our website, whichever is the earlier. We recommend you regularly check for changes and review this Privacy Statement whenever you visit our website.
1.3. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact our Privacy Correspondent, by
- Marketing Department of Gyproc. Thai Gypsum Products Pcl. (Gyproc) of Gypsum Metropolitan Building, 539/2 Sri-Ayutthaya Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. Tel: +66 (0) 2 700 9444 ; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1. In this Privacy Statement the terms ("we", "us", "our") refers to ("Gyproc") and for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("Gyproc”) is the data controller ("Data Controller") of the data we hold on you. The registered office of ("Gyproc") is Gypsum Metropolitan Building, 539/2 Sri-Ayutthaya Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand.
2.2. A “data controller” determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data.
- by entering information on one of our websites;
- when visiting a branch;
- via our mobile applications;
- via social media platforms;
- when corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- by entering competitions run by us;
- by taking surveys undertaken by us or on our behalf;
- when participating in promotional events; and
- when you open an account with us.
- details of transactions you carry out through the websites, and your visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, and the resources you access;
- technical information including anonymous data collected by the hosting server for statistical purposes, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform;
- any personal information which you allow to be shared as part of your public profile or third party social network;
- information you provided to us in response to a survey or competition;
- information resulting from inquiries, quotations, or sales whether by phone, email, or in-person in a branch.
- Company for whom you work;
- Email address(es);
- Telephone number(s);
- Your signature;
- Biographical data such as your favorite football team, likes and dislikes, etc.;
- Geo-location data when you sign for delivery using a mobile device;
- Credit rating and bank details;
- Credit limit and payment terms;
- Identification data being the information contained in a formal identification document or social security or other unique reference relating to you;
- The sales information relating to the sale of products or services to you or their repair or return;
- Correspondence or other communications with you about our products, services, or business;
Special categories of personal data include information about physical and mental health, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and biometric data for identification purposes.